X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Online: MMORPG

Official Website: http://www.pokemononline.org

Screenshots:

A detailed outline of all the planned features of POL can be viewed HERE.

Currently v0.6 BETA is available to the public. You can download it HERE.

Overview:
    Pokemon Online (POL) is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) that involves quests, player personalisation, persistent NPCs, sparring and general exploration. Players will have the ability to train and catch pokemon while battling other trainers online in real-time. The POL game is closely based on the original Pokemon Gameboy games, with most of the traditional elements remaining intact. The POL enviroment is completely 2D and replicates the graphics used in the original games. The POL MMORPG has the ability to support hundreds and even thousands of simultaneously connected players. This means that you will interact in a vast virtual world, with many kingdoms and quests, with players from all over the world.

The POL game has no end, it just keeps evolving. POL has many quests, events, tools for building new content and personalising your character, games within the game, chat, forums and much more. POL has been a prominent part of the Pokémon fandom since 1999. Beyond providing the fundamentals of any MMORPG - a dedicated team, a fantastic forum community, and professionalism, Pokemon Online has made for itself a mission. Pokemon Online seeks to involve the community wherever possible.

Comment

Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Dang, I'd play that.

Can't wait for Diamond and Pearl to be released in the US.
        Last edited by DaShi; March 3, 2007, 02:03.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
        X