Recommend me a xbox game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me a xbox game

I sold my xbox about a year after I got so I missed out on a lot of good games. I have a 360 now so I'm trying to catch up on good xbox games. I already have halo,halo2,and ninja gaiden black. Are there any other really good games for the xbox that I should play?
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

no
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Ninja Gaiden

Comment

WINNING ELEVEN!!!
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          WINNING ELEVEN!!!
          Pro Evo 6 Actually its better on PC as the 360 version lacks some features the PC version has.

Panzer Dragoon Orta, Forza, Crimson Skies and Shenmue 2 are all decent games too.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora

Pro Evo 6 Actually its better on PC as the 360 version lacks some features the PC version has.

Panzer Dragoon Orta, Forza, Crimson Skies and Shenmue 2 are all decent games too.
            I had the first Shenmue for the Dreamcast, is the second one better than the first.
            Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

KOTOR.

Comment

KOTOR Though the PC version might be preferable if you have a good rig to run it.

I've heard good things about Psychonauts, but I don't know if the 360 supports it.

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286

I had the first Shenmue for the Dreamcast, is the second one better than the first.
                  I played the first and second on DC too. If you didnt get into the first one then i wouldnt bother then.
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    KOTOR.
                    Hmm, I can get KOTOR for 6 bucks, or KOTOR 2 for 12 bucks. Is there a big difference between the two?

Comment

Jet Set Radio Future is my favourite game after Halo. I normally have zero interest in skate culture, graffiti or hip hop like music, but this game provides an exception.

It is so fun exploring the various scenes, grinding on almost every possible surface, learning a repertoire of tricks, and scaling dizzying heights.

The only negative was the poor frame rates in some areas, but that might be rectified with the 360 - if it is compatible that is. As an under rated game, Microsoft probably haven't bothered.
                      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Hmm, I can get KOTOR for 6 bucks, or KOTOR 2 for 12 bucks. Is there a big difference between the two?
                        I haven't played KOTOR2, but yes, there is.

KOTOR2 is apparently a really well-made game... up until the bottom drops out of it at the end, leaving many people unsatisfied.

KOTOR1 is consistently good, and it has a nice twist to it that will probably be ruined if you play KOTOR2 first. So I'd go with KOTOR1.

Comment

KOTOR1 is the better game, certainly. KOTOR2 has some improvements, but they're really not that important improvements, and the ending just kills it in my opinion. I also get annoyed by a few of the quests.
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Guitar Hero II!!

This is one game I come back to over and over again.

And the 360 has downloadable songs so you can keep right on going.

Tom P.

Comment

KotOR is better, and cheaper. However for 12 bucks I'd still get the sequel as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X