Oy! THIS game I MUST get!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oy! THIS game I MUST get!

Backlog be damned. I can't not get this.

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Even though it sounds a bit sucky?

I mean, I have no issue with your religion, but no matter the strength of your faith, it won't save this game from rubbishness.

Comment

Shiva
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Actually I have to play the non cynic for once and disagree with Duke. These adventure games released by individuals or small firms can often be pretty decent, and it's cheap. Just Adventure usually call a turkey a turkey and they didn't pan it.

I wont be playing it but might be worth a look if the subject material interests you. Looks like they are using the clue based system seen in classics such as Discworld Noir, which I really liked.

And bottom line, better than him playing the Sims.

Comment

Looking at the screenshots... when was this released?

Comment

Recently I think, but it's 'low budget'.

Comment

They also say:

"This game is not for everyone; no game is. But if you adore old-school adventure games; are willing to overlook antiquated graphics for the sake of a story with actual emotional impact; or, perhaps, if you are intrigued by the notion of a game that explores territory that no game has entered before--then downloading the demo is a mitzvah."

So you are not playing this game for its graphics......shame on you Kuciwalker...so shallow!!

Still this is about as niche as it gets....so i have to look on it with some fondness....as long as it doesn't try to 'teach me' all arabs are devils

I was kinda hoping it would be a cool game about the Hindu god of creation+destruction.....maybe i'll make that game one day

Comment

And bottom line, better than him playing the Sims.
                I heard they make a kosher version of Spore.

Comment

Thanks lotm, I love playing old-school adventure games.

*wipes happy memorable tear from eye*

*dreams of the good old, space quest, lesiure suit larry, kings quest, police quest, monkey island, zak mckracken days*...
                  be free

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

I heard they make a kosher version of Spore.
                    Oh, go back to secretly playing VG already.

Comment

Working...
                    X