New Burning Crusade Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Burning Crusade Intro

I've been waiting for this one to come out, I feared they weren't going to do one. But they did.

It's a beaut, I really love Blizzard's movie sequences. Whoever they are hiring to create these masterpieces, should be making a movie out of Warcraft, it would be an amazing movie.

anyway, check it out, its really good. (about 40+ mb)

Join thousands of mighty heroes in Azeroth, a world of magic and limitless adventure.

My Fav part: when the undead dude puts his hand up and flames 3 murlocs as if they were nothing.

Murlocs are damn annoying, but I find them to be a very interesting NPC
    be free

I'm really looking forward to this coming out, even though my Druid is only a lvl 32 (I just started playing). Maybe my alt will be a Jewelcrafting & Enchanting profession (my druid has skinning and tailoring currently). Though I don't think I want to be a Blood Elf or Dranaei quite yet (though maybe some other Horde or a Human).

I do like the smaller raid groups (25 instead of 40). 40 just sounds unwieldy to me.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah, Blizzard has always had great cinematics and cutscenes.

But, I noticed that they left out a sequence of someone gathering 8 hippo snouts because farmer shmoe like hippo snout soup..
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Blizzard is teh pwn.

Comment

Originally posted by vee4473
          Yeah, Blizzard has always had great cinematics and cutscenes.
          True that.

I've never played WoW, but I did get the collector's edition of WC3 back in the day, and thoroughly enjoyed the cinematics DVD. (And the book of concept art, too, incidentally, but that's something else.)
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

Pretty cool looking, too damn bad it has a monthly fee.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Re: New Burning Crusade Intro

[SIZE=1][...]

It's a beaut, I really love Blizzard's movie sequences. Whoever they are hiring to create these masterpieces, should be making a movie out of Warcraft, it would be an amazing movie.

[...]
              Let's not forget the true lesson of Wing Commander: just because your company can make really cool cut scenes in a game doesn't mean you can make good movies.
              "It's great to be known, but it's even better to be known as strange." --Takeshi Kaga

Comment

Yeah but they used real live people didn't they?
                be free

Comment

Based on what I remember of that movie, it wouldn't have mattered what they used to make the movie, it still would have been horrible.
                  "It's great to be known, but it's even better to be known as strange." --Takeshi Kaga

Comment

Working...
                  X