A Merry MMORPG Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Merry MMORPG Christmas!

Post the Christmas content from the various MMORPGs you are involved in!

This is from WoW, my lvl 31 Druid in Ironforge:
    Attached Files
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Imrand?
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

All the good elf names were taken, shut up
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

MMORPG Christmas content.
        Attached Files
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

Say, what's your UI mod? It looks nice and clean.
          While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Who, vovan's?

If you are asking me.. I have:

FuBar (with various Fu addons)
            Bongos (for moving bars around and resizing them)
            Skinner (for the black bar down there)
            CTMod (buffs and a few minor things)
            SimpleMinimap (to make the map look like that)
            Perl Classic Frames (for the player frame)

And then I'm running Cartographer, Atlas, and vBagnon, but you can't see them in that shot.

Comment

Wow, WoW really has a good selection of UI mods ... even better perhaps than Oblivion does. I'm impressed.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Heh, snoopy, mine is just modest in terms of UI mods. If you really want to see something to the WoW Forums (it'll be ok, I promise ) and go to the UI Mods forum and check out what some people have.

Comment

Yeah, I was asking you Imran. Thanks. I've always been afraid to add many mods thinking it would muck up something.
                  While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

I've been playing around some. Basically I just add mods that have a lot of comments and downloads on the UI sites. I figure if that many people use it, it probably is fairly stable (and supported after major patches).

All of the stuff I use is generally pretty popular and thus usually updated when needed to be.

I also added eCasting Bar the other day (and I like how it looks). I was debating on adding the Threat Bar, but I haven't been in any raids, so we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Though I don't think any other game has so made me want to get a widescreen monitor . If I did, I'd probably be able to place all my buttons and my minimap instead of the Skinner bar (on the bottom).

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                      Imrand?
                      Hmm. Read that as 'I am Rand.' Now I just need to figure out if he means Ayn Rand or the character from Wheel of Time.
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Imrandi would be better.

Comment

Working...
                        X