FG: NW 39 - Boom goes the warhead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

4/5, just missing LordShiva. I'll go ahead and update tommorrow, since he's never sent in orders yet, so I feel there's no need in waiting on him for 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny
        4/5, just missing LordShiva. I'll go ahead and update tommorrow, since he's never sent in orders yet, so I feel there's no need in waiting on him for 3 days.

Comment

Turn 3: All Quiet on the Nuclear Front

LordShiva failed to offer his citizens any direction for the 3rd day in a row, so his citizens quietly left their cities and dispersed across the countryside, lest they become nuclear goo.

Building was a very popular pursuit: EPW built Good, while Lord Nuclear built Caliphornia. Meanwhile, Skanky and Leirosa did secret evil things, as was their custom.

Code:
          The World As It Stands, Turn 3

NameCities
          LordShivaWasted
          jonchaWasted
          Skanky BurnsLemon, Red, Calculator, Bunny, Stamp
          LeirosaFlying Pig, Flying Cow, Flying Pig-Cow that goes Moooooooo
          EPWIn, and, Out, Tastes, Good
          HerculesWasted
          TassiWasted
          Lord NuclearZionist, Operated, Government, Caliphornia
          Update when I get the orders, or on the 27th, whichever comes earlier.

Comment

Sent.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

1/4...

Comment

I send 2 nukes to Comrade Tassadar.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Too late.
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

lol i luanch all my n00kz at tassi LOL
                    Last edited by LordShiva; December 27, 2006, 12:47.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

3/4. Seeing as it is that time of year to be kind and generous, I'm giving EPW a little extra time, 12 hours from this point.

Comment

Eventis was abandoned
                        WTF is Eventis?
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

3/4. Seeing as it is that time of year to be kind and generous, I'm giving EPW a little extra time, 12 hours from this point.
                          Considering he lives in California, I think it is likely he won't be posting in the middle of the night when he's had all this time. UDWOH!

Comment

Turn 4: While You Were Out...
                            EPW didn't show up in his palace today. Assuming that their leader had decided to give everyone the day off without telling anyone, all of his minions left the palace too. Only a few workaholics were left behind when the 4 nukes arrived from Leirosa, taking out 4 of EPWs 5 bases and leaving him with just an In, but without an Out.

Meanwhile, Lord Nuclear built another city, and Skanky remained secretive, as was his typical manner.

Code:
                            The World As It Stands, Turn 4

NameCities
                            LordShivaWasted
                            jonchaWasted
                            Skanky BurnsLemon, Red, Calculator, Bunny, Stamp
                            LeirosaFlying Pig, Flying Cow, Flying Pig-Cow that goes Moooooooo
                            EPWIn
                            HerculesWasted
                            TassiWasted
                            Lord NuclearZionist, Operated, Government, Caliphornia, Holy Land
                            48 hours for others.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Turn 5: Woman's Wrath No More
                                Leirosa ordered her minions to stockpile nukes once again, just as she had done every odd turn, so that she could fire 4 nukes at another unsuspecting target tomorrow. Alas, her targets were no longer unsuspecting, but now fully aware of her intentions. Skanky fired 3 nukes at Leirosa, destroying her empire of evil once and for all. To add insult to injury, 2 nukes from Lord Nuclear further vaporized the rubble of Leirosa's cities. Meanwhile, the Lord's other 2 nukes plowed into Skanky's two newest cities, Bunny and Stamp.

EPW did nothing, and his people quietly left him while no one was looking.

Code:
                                The World As It Stands, Turn 5

NameCities
                                LordShivaWasted
                                jonchaWasted
                                Skanky BurnsLemon, Red, Calculator
                                LeirosaWasted
                                EPWWasted
                                HerculesWasted
                                TassiWasted
                                Lord NuclearZionist, Operated, Government, Caliphornia, Holy Land
                                Update in 48h, or when orders in.

Comment

Working...
                                X