Need for Speed Carbon is a piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you have the XBox version. This is all I can do for you in that regard: http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/xbo...FSCarbonXB.htm

Extra Money
    Cheat code: Down, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, X, B

Inifinte NOS (nitrous)
    Cheat code: Left, Up, Left, Down, Left, Down, Right, X
    The extra money cheat only works once for $10,000. The nitrous cheat doesn't work for the canyon duels.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
      I just don't understand the appeal of "drifting." I can do it easily in winter without even trying (as a rule, I try not to). I guess drifting is interesting to those who've never driven in snow and ice.
      But you can't get a score IRL

And we have no hills to drift down from, and we don't get many days with snow/ice
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

asher: so ur saying game sux because u did something stupid that caused u to not beat the game?

thats like saying any rpg is stupid because u put the stat points in the wrong places and now ur stuck with ****ty caharcter when u first played it.

verto: u can strip parts in NFS:MW? how?
        :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
          asher: so ur saying game sux because u did something stupid that caused u to not beat the game?

thats like saying any rpg is stupid because u put the stat points in the wrong places and now ur stuck with ****ty caharcter when u first played it.
          No, because the game was way too easy until the very end. At which point it's impossible unless you use certain cars with certain upgrades, and there's no easy way to make the money to buy the upgrades if you do not have them.

The game design is stupid for that reason.

It's not that I did something stupid -- the game (except for the boss) is designed around your car. So if you race a tier 2 car, the opponents race in tier 2 cars that are competitive. So it's entirely possible to play with the tier 2 cars all the way up til the end, where the gameplay mechanics suddenly change (their car is constant) and you're screwed with no way of reasonably fixing it.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

It mustn't be a very fun game if the thought of going through it again is unthinkable.
            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

It's repetitive and way too easy most of the time.

Comment

my friend is a racing genre genius, and he also got the gallardo ASAP becuase of how the car was popular among my friends during NFSMW.

he got rid of the car quickly saying that he thought it just wasnt as good. I was pretty suprised at this because hie could just know with his sixth racing sense...

i havent tried the game yet even though i have torrent downloaded. im not too excited about the new features... most of them kinda sound lame. but i think ill give it a try now to see if i agree with u that game sux or ur just whining about a bad gameplay decision.

P.S is gallardo ur only main car? in NFSMW i had at LEAST 2 main cars and 1 chase vehicle.
                :-p

Comment

Working...
                X