Sid Meier's RR1 available for free download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid Meier's RR1 available for free download

I just saw that Railroad Tychoon 1 has been made available for download by 2K games. If you want it, it can be downloaded from one of the three links found at the botton of this article.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Dos or Windows version?
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

I believe it plays in XP from what I've heard.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Never mind, it´s the deluxe version and they use Dosbox, nice...
        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Yay!

Thanks for the heads up.
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

Yay, nice
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Not that I'll play it again, but neat anyway.

Comment

Cool

I was having problems with the version that was up at the Underdogs, which froze when starting new games...
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I was trying to DL it, but I get the whopping speed of 10 KB per hour. What's the internet backbone in Norway, carrier pigeons?

Comment

That's weird. I know you often can get a few hundred KB/s with gamer.no. Probably many who dl's from their server or something. Try one of the mirrors then.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                      I was trying to DL it, but I get the whopping speed of 10 KB per hour. What's the internet backbone in Norway, carrier pigeons?
                      Try turning your 'recreational' downloads off first.

Comment

Thanks for this!
                        be free

Comment

Working...
                        X