X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUZZAH!
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Hurrah!
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Joncha's classic lazor defense pummelled Jaguar's torpedoes, which were outnumbered.

But Jag had a trick up his sleeve (hey, this guy was smart enough to get into Yale - on merit)

Fighters.
        Attached Files
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• but there was more lazoring to come, as Joncha continued to grind away at Jag's fleet.
          Attached Files

Comment

• lol carnage LOL
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• more of Jag's torps had gone down, but they had defended the real strike force... the fighters, which were out again in full force to ravage Joncha's dwindling fleet.
              Attached Files

Comment

• that was enough to finish up the last of Joncha's lasers. With all enemies defeated, Jaguar declared himself

GALACTIC OVERLORD
                Attached Files

Comment

• Jaguar

Comment

• Hacking the game
                    Jaguar
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Jaguar.

Comment

• Wow good battle.

Well Done Jaguar
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Good show Jag.

In for the next

Comment

• Jaguar
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• /me bows.

Thank you all.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X