No announcement yet.

Guild Wars - Nightfall edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my dervish is at level 10 without doing any missions but the first one and only taking 2-3 quest rewards. Although, I've been going for survivor on it. But haven't played it that much.

I've been doing most stuff with my Rit. Trying to get it through prophecies and a lot of farming.

They changed what non-NF characters have to do to get to the docks. Now you have to complete a lengthy mini-mission.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I was generally 7 Presearing, though I could finish at 4 if I chose, I usually tried to be a higher level at the end of it so that i'd a) win the pvp battle, regardless of incompetent partymembers, and b) be in a good position in the early Ascalon missions postsearing.

I definitely have done a few out of the way sidies (like the funeral quest, that's a sort of random one) ... I also toured the entire south of 'old city' area thinking that I'd get another mission or at least find another city down there, and instead got like 80 SSP points ...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I think there's another quest line that takes you into the southern part of that old city area IIRC. Or maybe I just picked a different person in that funeral thing.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Well, there may be, i'm still early on the missions remember One of the missions takes you into the city, as does the funeral (I chose the oldest son). Nothing's taken me south of it, though, except my wanderlust
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• There's a quest that seems to trigger late from one of the earlier towns that takes you all over the city. Something about a plague or somesuch.

Comment

• Yeah, the scarab plague. That was it.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
              X