No announcement yet.

Imperium Nova: free TBS multiplayer browser-based game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need some money, like 5-10K, just ask.

Comment

• I think I am okay for today at least, and should be close to a positive income Just waiting for the next route to actually start producing income to see if I need to worry or not.

But depending on what tomorrow brings, I might be taking you up on the loan offer

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• The changes made transportation a very tough sphere. I'm getting by, but it was touch and go for a while. Moving my capital helped, as did my extremely capable dynasty.

Comment

• By the way, any idea of the order of: Poor, Mediocre, Good etc?
          I think its:

0-10 Terrible!
          10-20 Poor
          20-40 Mediocre
          40-50 Good
          50-60 Excellent
          60+ Fantastic

Not totally sure though.

Comment

• Guess I should have read the thread more before I selected "Transport" as my primary sphere then!

But I think I am doing okay, I overbuilt Facilities that I have to pay maintenance on while I am trying to get enough to establish transport routes for so they pay for themselves but aside from that it is going well I think (at least my income is back to + which is the main thing I was worried about).

Thanks for the ratings Sandman, I have been able to get all my transport's to "Good" but wasn't sure which was better of "mediochre" and "poor" and just how they compared. Those are helpful to know as the majority of proposed results have either medioche or poor outcomes.

Would be good to see an Excellent or Fantastic one though!

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Just a quick update, I have now caught my number of routes up to my number of facilities and am upgrading them to Hubs so that I can add additional routes (adding the routes as I go).

Next thing is deciding to continue to expand transport or opening a second sphere of activity. Right now I am leaning towards Technology as that second sphere but still need to think it through.......any suggestions would be appreciated

/me

Comment

• Ah, I come back from Christmas to find a big pot of money waiting. House Seraglio is back in business.

And wow, House Tuttle has outgrown House Boshkayev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandman
                  Ah, I come back from Christmas to find a big pot of money waiting. House Seraglio is back in business.

And wow, House Tuttle has outgrown House Boshkayev.
                  I got lucky when the tech sphere was redone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Tuttle

I got lucky when the tech sphere was redone.
                    And with the current patch you must be making money by the bucket, damn. Well at least I'm getting some of the tech money with my merchantile sphere.

Also it looks like one of my main competitors for psionics in the central planets if about the quit, which should give me a chunk of profits there.

Pretty soon I'll have enough income coming in to start building a small military or maybe to nab the senate seat of my home planet...
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Fortifications seem to be good influence boosters. Yet again the game is stacked against the little guy. Not that House Seraglio is a little guy now.

Comment

• House Svengali operating like a pwn....lol

nice little game
                        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                          House Svengali operating like a pwn....lol

nice little game
                          Hello Platypus Rex and welcome to Imperium Nova.

I sent you a message ingame suggesting you apply to the alliance "Imperial Free Houses" in order to get a cash influx as Albinus has sent a gift to new members on acceptance in the past.

Bosh suggested a well written application explaining where you are from (Apolyton) and that should help get you into the alliance.

Good luck!
                          /me

Comment

• thanks alot

looks like its way easy to broke before you can anything

Comment

• Yep, I was narrowly scraping by for the first while as I spent too much up front without realizing what my upkeep costs would be

Still not sure I get the economics of the game but my small empire is coming along

/me

Comment

• I went and restarted

I was bleeding cash, my minerals were depleted- so no income at all

this time I went with transportation sphere

AND

I am projected to make money right off the bat

pinch me

Comment

Working...
                                X