Cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating

Have you ever cheated in a MP game? If so, why?

Before, I used to cheat like mad in my early multiplayer days, before i played competetivly or cared at all. Then i got more focused on making myself better than the opponent, and got very POed at cheaters. I was a cmn sortof in smax and so consider(ed) it part of my duty to hunt cheaters in any games i started. I handled a false accusation or two quietly and fortunatly saw no cheating

Now, i have been using a script to enhance my playing ability in a game ( ) by allowing me to play less(but get more) while not in the most strictest sense cheating(not like im changing game data or doing something i couldnt do anyway), though the site prohibits it.

Evil? Y\N? Banana?
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Unfair advantage over other players = cheating.
    Fair advantage over other players = not cheating.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

People who cheat in any form in competitive MP deserve to have their computers taken from them.

Comment

I only "cheated" once in MP. It was a cheap that had no influence on the game. It was in GTA (1 or 2, don't remember) where I just gave myself a huge amount of score, just to see if the others noticed. Of course the game we played was a game about # of frags, so it didn't give me any advantages at all... just wanted to see if they noticed
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

never, but i don't mp that much

Comment

Working...
          X