Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW meets South Park

"We can't trust the sword of a thousand truths to a noob!"

If you haven't seen it check it out - very funny depiction of popular MMOs.

Where?
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You may be aware of a tube.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

The episode is called "Make love, not Warcraft".

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Very funny, I may add.

Comment

I saw a screenie alleging to be from the expansion, showing that the Sword of as Thousand Truths is actually in there.

Comment

There was a photoshopped one, but it wouldn't surprise me a great deal if it was in the game.

Comment

I already posted this in the WOW versus Guild wars thread.
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

And no one noticed.

Comment

Certain parallels between "the one who has no life" and certain Apolytonian WoW powergamers are obvious.

Comment

Speaking of that episode, there's a word I don't quite understand. How's the word Stan calls his dad when he explains him what a MMORPG is? Sounds like artheart or somesuch... Not aardvark by chance?

Comment

Nah, I am so leet than even the sword of a thousand truths cannot stop me!

You R-****.

Comment

And no one noticed.
                          Yeah, I noticed
                          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

hehe great episode... The makers of the series consistently manage to rouse disgust; I mean when cartman ****s on his mom while he's playing WoW...

omg lol how can they keep thinking this up!
                            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Whoa, that's a big boy, isn't he?

Comment

Working...
                              X