Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Disease!

Yes, it's back!

The premise is simple: A new disease has been spotted. As the leader of your nation, you must take steps to ensure that it does not kill off everyone.
    I will then judge the consequences of your actions as well as the spread of the disease.

The world map so far: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...ae/Disease.png

Start claiming nations

The United States of America: General Ludd
    Bolivia: Joncha
    Last edited by Nubclear; September 24, 2006, 16:08.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

I call Kiribati
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I call foul.

Been there. Done that. Not falling for it again.

Good luck to all those nieve enough to sign up

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Clearly, you should all play my X-Com RPG instead.

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
            I call foul.

Been there. Done that. Not falling for it again.

Good luck to all those nieve enough to sign up

* Sparrowhawk
            Bah you.

Comment

Darn, I was hoping to link the last one these that you started.........and I signed up for, thinking that if you were interested in starting a new one maybe you would also be interested in finishing that one.

All I found were the two subsequent games however
              (and I don't think either of them was completed either ).

I signed up for all three I think and maybe I should count myself lucky, perhaps it is a sign of my leadership that I survived all three (though so did everyone else I guess)

/me
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

why not pick up where one of the previous ones left off?
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

The previous one is forever gone. So we have to start a new one.

Comment

I will be the united states.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

People who don't sign up for this game are cowards.

Comment

/me <-----------Coward

Comment

I just read that last one again. Oh, the memories....

Regardless, you don't want to be a coward like Sparrowhawk, do you? Join and you'll have lots of fun!

Comment

I concur. The three attempts to have this game to date have all been excellent concepts and could have all resulted in excellent forum games

Anyone who plays one of these to completion should greatly enjoy playing

Therein is the rub however. The game needs to be completed to be properly enjoyed and in order to be completed needs to have a GM that will carry the game through to completion. Three previous GM's have tried and failed. Will Comrade Tassadar (failed GM #1) be the first to suceed?

I will be first in line to congratulate him if he does but I am not betting on it. (If I was confident that he would I would be willing to sign up for #4, but it seems that many others have similar doubts as many of those that signed up for the earlier games are still around, but hesitant to sign up).

/me

Comment

Let's be fair here, sir. The third game you posted bears only passing resembelence to this game, and the last time that that anyone else attempted it was over two years ago.
                              A lot of time has passed, so I think trying again would be a fun thing Maybe it will fail, but I think that this time it will suceed - circumstances are different.

Give this disease a chance

Comment

Working...
                              X