Space Empires V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Empires V

The Demo was released a few days ago, anyone tried it? I´m downloading it now.
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

I just installed it last night, and looked at it for about 5 minutes. Looks familiar to SEIV, but updated graphics. I will take a further look into it soon.

Been excited about this sequel for a while.

Comment

:drool:

Damn, now I'm really busy!
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I can't remember completely, but I heard that it was infected by Starforce.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Finally get close, thanks Aaron.

Comment

If I get chance will check this out. Probably wont though.

Comment

You cant have enough space empire games. I tried to download from that link but it was taking way too long, so i'll get it later - I'm glad they are still refining the series

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                I can't remember completely, but I heard that it was infected by Starforce.
                That statement is enough for me to steer clear away. I'm not risking Starforcing my rig. Can anyone else verify this rumor?
                signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Seems unlikely, the last one and AFAIK other games published by them never had any kind of copy protection.

On an unrelated note, I couldn´t run the demo, for some reason the game considered the area where the buttons for a starting the game are as "click trough", so whenever I tried to click there it was as if I was clicking the desktop and thus the game was minimized
                  The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Its finaly got decent looking portrets of alien leaders.
                    I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

As of this posting, it's not on the games list for the Boycott Starforce website. None of the Space Empires games are.

Comment

Sounds like an unsubstantiated rumour to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X