Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Bioshock in-game trailer

Here you go Enjoy!

Last edited by Nostromo; September 21, 2006, 12:11.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

All the "bring FPS's to an all other level" talk is BS, since this game, at first glance, is not very different from System Shock 2. Which isn't a bad thing. Great water effects, too.

Maybe this game could rekindle my interest in games. I haven't played a game in about 6 months.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

The Xbox 360 texts worry me. I hope there'll be a PC version.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Yes, there will be a PC version. And PS3 version, IRC.

Comment

System Shock 2.

Comment

I watched the vid itself, and it was damn sexy.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Security camera´s, alarmstations and DIY weapon and bodyupgrades!? It´s system shock but only with more water.

After years of faithful service i finally had a nasty crash and my computer is on its last legs. so I´m playing SS2 as a last salute. Once Bioshock comes around its upgrade time!
              Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                System Shock 2.
                A few years ago there was a guy doing revamped character models and textures for SS2. I never got around to using them, though, but they looked great!

Just before that, I got to play as a Psy-ops in a MP trio (the other two played a hacker, and a grunt). Was a blast playing through the whole game with the three of us.

Comment

Working...
                X