FG: Nuclear War 36 - Deja Vu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Nuclear War 36 - Deja Vu

In the peaceful land of Qwert, everyone lived peacefully together in peace. Until one day a spaceship from Jita landed on the planet and taught the Emperor the latest technology of nuclear weapons. This information was broadcast live to the Emperor's loyal Dukes and Duchesses who ruled areas further away from the capitol. Alas, during the demonstration, one minor functionary got too close to the weapon and, well, pushed a button he just wasn't meant to push.

Now without a strong emperor to keep the peace, the land of Qwert is peaceful no more.

1. Jonny: 1, 2, 3
    2. Whoha: peaceful, non-nuclear, Agrarian state
    3. Joncha: Eventis, Port Spamme, Sqlton
    4. Chaunk: Steve, SteveDave, SteveDaveAllan
    5. Leirosa: Muffin, Donut, Bao
    6. Hercules: End, Tim, Ers

Orders due Friday (two days from this post)
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Ye Rules

Each player starts with 3 cities, and may perform 1 order each turn. Orders should be sent to me via PM
    (When orders has been sent, please post a “sent” msg in the thread, to make sure I have received the order).

If you don’t send your orders, there will be consequences, unless you can come up with a good reason BEFORE you’re missing your orders (i.e. if you’re going on vacation tell us BEFORE you leave, not when you get home)

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # of turns missed: Consequences:
    1: nothing
    2: You’ll lose one city this round
    3: You’ll lose two cities this round
    4: ---------you get Wasted--------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update every 48 hours (Ending at 12 AM EST each day) (Both are subject to change, but you will be warned well in advance). If I have received all orders before time runs out, the turn has ended and I’ll post the results early. Maybe.

Spy missions don't count as orders: e.g. you can sabotage an enemy and nuke him in the same turn. Each player starts with one spy

Orders:

Launch Nukes:
    The player can launch two nukes. The nukes can be launched at different players or they can be launched to the same player

Stockpile Nukes: (max 2 extra nukes)
    When stockpiling nukes you can launch 4 nukes instead of 2 at some time. You can't stockpile stockpiled nukes, the max # of nukes is 4. You don't have to use the stockpiled nukes the following turn. If you've got stockpiled nukes and want to nuke someone, but also keep the stockpiled nukes, you may, but (obviously), you can only use two.

Deflect:
    When deflecting nukes to a certain player, every second nuke to arrive that turn will be deflected to another player (Which has to be included in the orders). The nukes which get deflected is: 1, 3, 5… while 2, 4, 6… will hit

Hide in bunker:
    Each player has one bunker. When used, ALL nukes gets destroyed (Not deflected). After one use, the bunker is unavailable.

Train a new spy: (max 3 stockpiled spies)
    Just like it sounds. (Each nation starts with one spy)

Build Bunker: (max 2 stockpiled bunkers)
    Comes complete with a large, fully stocked pantry, comfy chairs and a titanium, spy-proof front door.

Build City: (max 5 cities)
    You get one extra city.

Sabotage (Spy):
    When using sabotage on another player, the other players orders will be cancelled. This kills the spy used.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

sent

Comment

sent.

Comment

sent
          Play hangman.

Comment

4/6

Comment

Sent.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Round 1

Whoha, always a precocious one, wanted to test out his new toys immediately. "Aim it at target number 1!" he ordered. He pushed a button and shortly thereafter, Jonny's city "1" went up in a nuclear fireball. "Now aim at target number 2!". A short time after, city "2" went the way of city "1".

Fortunately for the survivors in Jonny's territory, a new city of "4" was being built to house them. Eager to increase their own influence, Joncha and Chaunk also built new cites to entice refugees to their realm.

1. Jonny: 1, 2, 3, 4
                  3. Joncha: Eventis, Port Spamme, Sqlton, Swampsedge
                  4. Chaunk: Steve, SteveDave, SteveDaveAllan, SteveDaveAllanRudolf
                  6. Hercules: End, Tim, Ers

No guarantees I can get this updated on the weekend, but if orders are in within 23 hours, round 2 will occur before then.

Comment

sent.

Comment

Sent.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

smell.
                        Play hangman.

Comment

4/6

Comment

Sent

Comment

Round 2

The land of Qwert had seen many changes occuring rapidly, and this trend didn't look to stop any time soon. Taking notes from Whoha, some more rulers decided to push buttons and laugh maniacally.

Whoha again started the round off, sending two birds to Joncha. Jonny avenged the loss of his previous cites by removing two of Whoha's. Taking the stance that a woman must do twice as much as a man to gain recognition, Leirosa sent FOUR nukes to Chaunk. The other rulers were suitably impressed and/or dead.

Meanwhile Joncha and Hercules each built a city.
                              Chaunk didn't.

1. Jonny: 1, 2, 3, 4
                              3. Joncha: Eventis, Port Spamme, Sqlton, Swampsedge, Weaselford
                              6. Hercules: End, Tim, Ers, Arma

Ye Deade
                              4. Chaunk: Steve, SteveDave, SteveDaveAllan, SteveDaveAllanRudolf

Comment

Working...
                              X