Knights of Honour - Black Sea Studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights of Honour - Black Sea Studios

knights-of-honor.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, knights-of-honor.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

So anyone played this? Is it any good? The reviews seems pretty positive, a selection of which can be seen here at metacritic:

Metacritic aggregates music, game, tv, and movie reviews from the leading critics. Only Metacritic.com uses METASCORES, which let you know at a glance how each item was reviewed.

I see its been out for over a year - i think i missed it?

Don't bother with it.

It was "fun" for about an hour and then it just becomes tedious. Wait for Medieval 2 Total War if you want something for this period (or play the original MTW).
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Must have missed this one - and continued to miss it for a year. Probably means it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
        Probably means it sucks.
        That would be an accurate supposition.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I tried the demo. Didn't like it. I know that many who has the game doesnæt like it much either. In conclusion, Spikie is right.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Business as usual.

Comment

All you have to see is the Electronic Arts logo at the bottom to know it sucks.

Last good computer game they made was M.U.L.E.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I liked it. The use of spies and princes is fun. I don't pretned it's a great game, though, but it is an entertaining game. I'd advise to pick ut up ifyou can get it cheap enough.
                Clash of Civilization team member
                (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

Ok, it was the rts style side of the game that gave me my initial misgivings; but from your comments here i think i can let this one pass by - unless i see it dirt cheap as i cant resist adding another medieval themed strat game to my collection

I can focus my attention back on to MTW II, thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
                  X