FG: Mafia 54: A Paradise on Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Mafia 54: A Paradise on Earth

Way out West, deep into the Outback of Australia, there was a small , no not small tiny, village. The Village of Apolyton. Now why was a greek sounding village located in the australian outback you ask, ok you didnt ask, but i am going to answer anyway. IT was founded by one Markus G on one of his many travels around the world, funded by all those PLUS subscriptions. On this one ocassion he stopped in a dirty rundown part of the world and bought an old Gold Rush town. Population 1 ! He renamed the town and then ordered his loyal Posters to inhabit the place till he returned.

That was many many moons ago. Now the little village was inhabited by Marks minions. There was Herreson the local barber. He ran a fine business with the towns gossip always discussed over a hair cut. SpacedCowboy who ran the local gas station. Not many passed through the town so it was mostly the locals filling up once a month. Jonny was the towns Legal Eagle, he ran a quiet office above Spaceds Gas station. Across the street was Nikolai, he had difficulty making people understand him as he only spoke Norwegian!. He didnt have a job as such , who could employ someone you couldnt understand, but he kept the town clean by sweeping the streets. The towns hunters Adagio and civman2000 were often seen driving back from a "ROO" shoot with a Ute full of Meat. Sparrowhawk was the local grocer, he supplyed everything anyone needed, his sister Leirosa wished to get out of the town and begin a career as a model. At the timber mill down by the stream was Whoha also unemplyed now as the stream had dryed up and the forrest long gone. Controlling this lot was Rah , the one appointed by Mark to keep the villagers in line. Rah was the town Cop. Of course every town needed a bar, and this towns one was run by Skanky Burns. He ran a good friendly place and the towns local drunk Tuberski certianly made a regular appearance there.

All was fine in the village , well not totally fine as it was a drought and there was little water, not much action and only one girl.

So it was mostly fine as we begin our little story.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Good start!

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Indeed.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm sure I have that English dictionary somewhere. In the mean time, så snakker jeg som om jeg var hjemme.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

You missed me off again! My name was definitely in the sign-up thread at some point, so I didn't bother to post in it.
            Mind you, this +1 makes that point moot.

Comment

You can be the local graveyard keeper
              Middle East!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                  You pissed me off again!
                  corrected!
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

add him to the story
                    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy

corrected!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                        You can be the local graveyard keeper
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

So, what's up? Do we all live until we die of old age?
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

it's my first play, so I don't know what to do
                            Middle East!

Comment

We have to wait for Ras to post the first kill. Then we vote on who we think are responsible.

Comment

Working...
                              X