No announcement yet.

Bought a 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't really consider getting a Gamecube till I knew it couldl upgrade to the Wii

It can "upgrade" to the Wii in the same sense I can upgrade my Atari 2600 to a PS3.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      didn't really consider getting a Gamecube till I knew it couldl upgrade to the Wii

It can "upgrade" to the Wii in the same sense I can upgrade my Atari 2600 to a PS3.
      try playing your Atari2600 games on the PS3 then But yeah the statement was a little misleading - it had me checking the net for an actual hardware add-on for the GC that would turn it into a Wii

I'm still not convinced by next-gen at all - i get the nasty impression its all about marketing and profits first(entry cost of the big two+costs of games+shorter gaming length) and actual progression of gaming second.

Still i'm a synical long-time games player who cut his teeth on games in the 80's

Still i've seen nothing to persuade me to part with £500 for a platform that may well be dead/unsupported in three years or so. lol i dont really give a fig about HDTV either.

Comment

Buy a VGA adapter for your monitor...

Oh wait a second, your bought an iMac.

In a couple weeks I'll take some pictures of Oblivion running on my 42" 1080p HDTV for you.

I you Asher

Congratz on the 360 Verto.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

True enough. What I meant was that the games & peripherals would be able to hook in without a problem. Which, so far as I know, is a fairly rare and recent aspect of consoles. And since price alone makes me think the only next-gen I'd be buying is a Wii...

Comment

Buy a VGA adapter for your monitor...

Oh wait a second, your bought an iMac.

In a couple weeks I'll take some pictures of Oblivion running on my 42" 1080p HDTV for you.
            As promised.
            Attached Files
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Nice TV
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

What's the device on the left, with the blue light?

Comment

That's his Mac.

Comment

Thought you were gonna post a pic of Oblivion on your TV?
                    be free

Comment

Where's your Photoshop skills Asher? Can't rely on the camera to do all the work.
                      Attached Files
                      be free

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                        What's the device on the left, with the blue light?

Air Purifier/Ionizer.

Comment

Working...
                        X