FG: Mafia 53 : A ghost frpm the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Mafia 53 : A ghost frpm the past

I woke early on the last day of my life. I didnt know it was the last day of my life. Not then when i awoke. It was just like every other morning, except for the ungoldy hour i awoke. Nobody should wake at 4:00am. I dont know what shook me from my slumber, but once awake i couldnt return to the state of dream land. The dreams of scantily clad women serving ice cold bevarages whilst i played civ 4. Yes oh to return to the dreams.
    I showered and shaved and headed to the kitchen where i was surprised to find someone looking in my fridge. I couldnt make them out well as it was still dark.
    "Oi" I yelled out, and reached for the ligh switch. My surprise at finding the person there in the first place was nothing compared to my surprise at seeing them pointing a gun at me. Just as my finger located the switch and bwgan pressing down to illuminate my adversary, i saw a flash and heard a bang.
    Time seemed to slow down, i literally saw the bullet heading in my direction. I was hit and slammed backwards into the wall. I saw the stranger turn and continue to eat from my fridge and ignored my slumped form. I got to my feet and swung my fist at the stanger but missed. I swung again and still missed. The stranger closed my refrigerator and headed to leave, I followed him still swinging, still missing, and then stopped suddenly. For the third time that morning I was surprised. Well this time it ws more shocked. As i turned to follow the stanger, i saw my body slumped agaisnt the wall. A large bleeding wound in the chest.
    I was dead. I was a ghost.
    I needed revenge.

I heard the stranger leaving my house and i darted after him, straight through the wall i went.

Yes vengence shall be mine.

Rasputin was dead, long live the ghost of Raz.
    Last edited by Rasputin; August 14, 2006, 23:14.
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Players

1. Rah
    2. Duke O York
    3. Nikolai
    4. Adagio
    5. Rasputin ------------------ First Kill.
    6. Skanky Burns
    7. Leirossa
    8. Jonny
    9. Tuberski
    10. Spaced Cowboy
    11. Whoha
    12. Sparrowhawk
    13. Ljube
    14. Civman2000
    15. Hercules

Comment

Make me the second kill, I will be away from the computer for 2 weeks and unable to play.

But my vote for this round is Adagio.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Rah is #1.

Comment

Adagio is always a good guess.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Adigio (like myself) usually gets eliminated early so I'll cut him some slack. Lacking clues except that the mafia requires food. I'll do a little self defense and vote for someone that usually lasts longer. Whoha
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is the mafias cooperating this time? That is a new one! If so the mafias will probably help each other during the vote... Well, as for my suspect, food is little clue and even though I've read through the text a few times now, dumb me can't see any good clue yet. Ras is good so far. I jump on rah's Whoha guess.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Whoha
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Whoha - because Adagio told me he'd haunt me if I had him killed.

Comment

I have analysed all the known clues (slightly more than 0) and more and it comes out Whoha
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

There is one definite (and unintentional) clue I see:
                      I heard the stranger leaving my house and i darted after him, straight through the wall i went.
                      Thus the mafia is NOT Leirosa.

Other than that, I have no idea, so I won't vote (for now).

Comment

Looks like it is Whoha this round.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Indeed, it is Whoha.

Comment

I lost track of my killer so i wandered aimlessly for a few hours and actually started to enjoy my new "life" as a ghost. Popping in and out of girls changerooms was fun!
                            Eventually though thoughts of revenge filled me and so i contacted others from the nether world. Their voices filled my mind and the voices spoke of names of suspects, the one most repeated was that of Whoha.
                            I focused on his name and found i could teleport direct to his place.
                            I found myself behind him as he was eating dinner, ah yes i thought, steal my food and now eat your own too.

"Boo" I yelled and Whoha turned and saw nothing.
                            I let rip an evil laugh and the nsaid " You killed me and so i now haunt you for revenge"
                            Whoha ran from his room and was terrified. Unfortunately he didnt see that his glass door was closed and he ran straight into it. The glass shattered and shards sliced his neck right through, he fell to the floor and slowly bled to death. Vengence was mine i thought as i left Whoha behind.

As i teleported back to my house i thought i heard a voice i knew and so focused on that. I found myself in Spaced Cowboys house. He was sitting on his couch moaning. I moved closer and saw he was staring at his own body on the floor. A gun shot wound had peirced his chest.

After some time spent together the two ghosts headed off to search for the identity of the killer, the only clue we could find was an Indian Headdress left outside his window. Yes we thought, who else but a Native American Indian would shoot a Cowboy. Or were we being fooled and misled?

Comment

Re: Players

1. Rah
                              2. Duke O York
                              3. Nikolai
                              4. Adagio
                              5. Rasputin ------------------ First Kill.
                              6. Skanky Burns
                              7. Leirossa
                              8. Jonny
                              9. Tuberski
                              10. Spaced Cowboy --------Second Kill
                              11. Whoha -------------scared to death
                              12. Sparrowhawk
                              13. Ljube
                              14. Civman2000
                              15. Hercules

Comment

Working...
                              X