Super Mario Sunshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Mario Sunshine

Pulled this out again. I remember I never beat it the first time - only got to ~60 shines. The game's fairly easy, but it's pretty fun. I just wish Zelda hadn't trained me to think I could jump just by running off the edge of something.

Ah, many happy memories of playing Mario.

Comment

good game, not as groundbreaking as mario 64. although all the newbies I tried to introduce to it were thoroughly confused by having to control the 3d camera and the water hose
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Mario 64 suxored. Super Mario and Super Mario 3 ftw.

Comment

Dont try and bait me into frothing about how inspired and groundbreaking mario 64 was!

I got mario 64 for the ds and loved playing through it again. The mini games were a nice bonus for the ds but they are all included in the new super mario bros game, and they are multiplayer in the new cartridge

While Im here the new super mario bros game is freaking fantastic, and the head to head multiplayer mode is the best thing since sliced bread
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Sunshine is a great game. The Gamecube was very underrated; it had some truly top-notch titles.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
              Dont try and bait me into frothing about how inspired and groundbreaking mario 64 was!
              I am not trying to bait you thusly, since it is not possible to put together such a case.

Comment

The Gamecube was worth getting for Ikaruga alone. Unless of course you bought a Dreamcast which had a superior port (for PAL regions anyway).
                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

27 shines later:

I wish the camera control were as refined as in Zelda. They're very similar but not quite as good. And I love the "secret" levels, which are designed just like the old 2D levels, but in 3D (and usually no FLUDD).

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty

While Im here the new super mario bros game is freaking fantastic
                    It really is, and thats coming from someone who grew up playing Sonic.

I just got a black DS Lite (looking to offload my DS Large now), cant believe how much better it is, bright light.
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

The secrets were pretty nasty if you became too dependent on FLUDD. Just thinking about the one where you had to wall jump and wall kick while over a hole makes me shiver.
                      I changed my signature

Comment

Working...
                      X