Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spear???

Got to be Civman2000
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

...if it's not a red herring.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

No clue here. If I had more time I would decipher the code (doesn't look too hard, but I've only got about half an hour of computer time a day). In self-defense, I'll vote for Spaced Cowboy

Comment

Not sure how Spear connects to Civman, so I suspect Spaced Cowboy is just trying to lead us astray

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
            Not sure how Spear connects to Civman, so I suspect Spaced Cowboy is just trying to lead us astray

* Sparrowhawk
            Ummm, it could be the Spear that Civman's avatar is holding.

Just a guess though.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

civman2000 is holding a spear, Chaunk was impale by a spear, case closed
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Ok Since he's going to get whacked anyways..

The code key, when written from A-Z:

CIVMANBDEFGHJKLOPQRSTUWXYZ
                ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

The notes themselves appear to have been red herrings. It used the same code for all of them. I didn't realize this until I started the third one, so I wrote out the key to make it easier to work through and found that by accident.

Comment

The dead shouldn't talk . But I was about dead anyway (though it was the minor spear hint, rather than the main hint, that did me in), so it's OK .

The notes themselves were, in fact, small clues. #1 comes from the wikipedia page for Moaning Myrtle, #2 for Minute Maid, and #3 for Michael Moore...CIVMAN+MM=civman2000.

Comment

yeah, I were right about the spear.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Well, that was fast. Congratulations to the survivors.

And IN for the next one.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

civman

I'm in the next one
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

surprised all the old civ 2 players didnt get the wierd drum beats..

oh well sometimes people look too deep for clues.
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

For the record, I deciphered the code (using Leirosa's deciphered message above and her rather cryptic message about the code making her 100% sure of the killer), but didn't want to call attention to myself if he managed to survive......instead I wanted him to kill Spaced next .

Was there only one killer? If not, who was the other one?

/me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

With 11 players, more than 1 mafia would have been all's doom.

Comment

Working...
                              X