X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Prey demo thread

Thoughts?

Downloading it now.

Yeah. Why do you feel the need to make a thread for every single demo you feel like downloading?
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Why not?

Comment

You must forgive the poor guy. He's a 2002 registrant, and barely a Warlord. His spam-skills are quite clearly unrefined...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I shall not forgive him! He is my sworn enemy!
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Nah, I never really posted on any other forum but the OT till rescently heh .

ANYWAY played the demo a bit.. multiplayer is okay. Really nothing special but I only played 2 maps and they only included 2 modes, deathmatch and TDM....

The single player so far, is incredible.

For those of you who know who he is... Art Bell from Coast to Coast makes a brief (hysterical) cameo.

Looking good so far, not sure if i'd buy it or not though.

Comment

It's super ****ing sweet. Graphics are utterly amazing and the spirit walk and Native American stuff are pretty cool so far.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Its cool but well... its an FPS.

FPSs have no replayability and while it is quite cool, the multiplayer does not seem cool....

Edit: Finished the demo.

Some INCREDIBLY cool physics stuff which made me scratch my head several times tillI realized what happened... I went through the same portal 3 or 4 times till I realized I was coming out the other end and re-entering the same portal.... coincodentally if you see yourself in the exit of another portal you CAN shoot and kill yourself.

Tons of cool stuff all around but multiplayer is absolutley nothing special. I don't know if they could possibly keep up the coolness factor long enough to laste the whole game... we'll see in reviews I guess. Fun game, but not something i'd shell out $50.00 for... $50.00 is no longer justifiable for me, to play through a game one time then never play it again.
                Last edited by Vesayen; June 27, 2006, 00:52.

Comment

Working...
                X