6. Whoha
      7. Nikolai
      8. Spaced
      9. Jonny
      10. duke
      11. DC
      12. Tubski
      13. Leirosa
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

make me 14 for the 50th.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In again.

and I would like to point out to whomever the GM is that Leirosa is female. Perhaps in her honour we should all be this game

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

In for the 50th.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I don't mind, Sparrow. My avatar is already female (and hot).
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                In again.

and I would like to point out to whomever the GM is that Leirosa is female. Perhaps in her honour we should all be this game

* Sparrowhawk
                and the previous GM knew this and was using it as a sublte joke al lthorugh the thread..

shame that she left so early...
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Let's do this thing.
                  I was the hangman for the local jail, but they found out I was in the mafia and sent me off to nuclear war.

Comment

I read the installments after the first one and they were better so decided to stay.. but I didn't feel like any of the piles and had no other vote ideas and then the game ended lol.

Comment

I'm glad there were no hard feelings.
                      Heaven forbid we have hard feelings in a game where all we do is murder people and then slaughter innocent townspeople. And only occasionally actually kill the murderer.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well time to roll
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                        X