No announcement yet.

Middle mouse button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without their drivers, I can't set my mouse buttons to what they should do?
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I use a G7 (wireless form of G5), and I've not had any problems with it, other than pushing the scroll wheel left or right instead of down. Even then, that rarely a problem, because I've never come across a game that used anything more than two buttons, plus scroll wheel.

As for drivers, whilst I agree that normally their drivers are crap, SetPoint is the exception that proves the rule, as they say. It looks a little clunky, but I think that's just bad GUI design, rather than bad code.
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Re: Middle mouse button

[SIZE=1]So what's the secret? Do I have to enter a secret password whenever I start the game?
        Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

(don't ask - if you need to ask you wouldn't get the joke)
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

What joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
            Without their drivers, I can't set my mouse buttons to what they should do?
            My suggestion is to look to what it's set to in the mouse control panel (that's actually the driver-control for most mice, if you don't have fancy software like SetPoint installed). That may be incorrectly set...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I did a reinstall of setpoint, and gave a weird placed button the control of "middle mouse button", so now it works
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
              X