FG: Galactic Overlord 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awww, it's so cute!

NB: When your maneuvered lasers take damage, you are in trouble.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• The allies would score 238 hits in both round 4 and round 5, making Chaunk a very dead overlord by the end of the second wave.

Kassiopeia loses 26 Torpedo Frigates, but gains (per prior arrangement) 23 bases.
      Skanky Burns loses 25 Torpedo Frigates, but gains a single base.
      Chaunk fights valiantly, but is eliminated.
      Attached Files
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Now comes the tricky part.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• There's no way you can lose now!
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Ultimate victory shall be mine!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Another rule that needs to be clarified - do we need a captured base before we can build ourselves a new base? Kassi had well over the 6BP required for the new base, was the waiting necessary?
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I vote you lose all stockpiled BPs if you end up baseless, that way we won't ever have this little problem again.

Comment

• Seconded. I made a severe blunder there, and anyone making it should suffer as much as I have from it.

Comment

• Thirded.

And another at Chaunk's demise.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Play hangman.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                          I vote you lose all stockpiled BPs if you end up baseless, that way we won't ever have this little problem again.

Basically a tactic seems to be to stockpile BP during your turn, faking a shield raise. If you have a chance to lose them, then it is a risk and it should be.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• /me rolls some dice

Sent.

Comment

• All alliances must fall eventually .

Skassi O'Burns
                              Allied victory

Comment

• I had a last minute change of heart. New orders sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X