Indiana Jones and the fountain of youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Jones and the fountain of youth

There´s a demo out for a Indiana Jones adventure in the lucasarts style done by fans. Looking and playing pretty good. Only problem.... it´s too short!

Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

How are they legally permitted to make this?? Has Lucasfilm just entirely lost their minds? Not that I'm objecting by any means , but Lucasfilm hardly seems like the company to allow the infringement of their trademark by a freeware game
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Wow, i must be dumb... I couldn't figure out how to get out of the town. I presume I need to find a map, but I clicked on everything I could see ...

Comment

Hmm, I got out of the starting location, but haven't gotten past returning the needle =/ I think I suck at these games due to not being diligent enough at searching EVERYTHING

Comment

I'm sure you told me a while back you were a god of adventure games.

Comment

Stuck already!? Tisk...tisk...tisk.

Come on Snoopy it isn´t that hard, it´s simply a matter of looking in the right location and connecting the "dots".
            Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
              I'm sure you told me a while back you were a god of adventure games.
              I have always sucked at adventure games I couldn't finish the original Myst...

Comment

I'd just like to Thank God, Bhudda, Mohammed, Satan and Darwin for making this game possible.

(I've been wanting a game like this for a long long time, I will be enjoying my night tonight! )
                be free

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

I have always sucked at adventure games I couldn't finish the original Myst...
                  Then maybe it was the other Snoopy? Or maybe I am slowly losing my mind? That second question was rhetorical by the way.

Comment

It must have been me, I am a God of adventure games.

I would also like to say (incase Lucas Arts stumbles upon this thread) that I would gladly pay $50 for this game.
                    be free

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Then maybe it was the other Snoopy? Or maybe I am slowly losing my mind? That second question was rhetorical by the way.
                      The answer to both questions is indubitably Yes.

Comment

Anyhow, I still can't figure out how to advance beyond the Smokey Ruins. I got as far as

Spoiler:
                        getting the needle, returning it to the fisherman, and getting sleeping pills from him ... and then found a snake in the water in the barrel.
                        Now I think i've clicked on EVERYTHING that I can think of ... ???

Comment

Snoopy, it isn't so much about clicking everywhere but with *what*?

Comment

I know I've tried on clicking on sleeping pills with various things, but it didn't work. My current idea is that water is needed, but i can't find nonsnakeinfested water, and nothing seems to let me kill the snake ...

Comment

Are you really sure you've got all the right *tools*

Comment

Working...
                              X