Al Lowe is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Lowe is back

Not with a sequel to the Lesiure Larry games, but with a brand new game called Sam Suede

The little we know, is that it's an action comedy game... and considering Al Lowe is involved, I believe comedy is the main attraction
    This space is empty... or is it?

GREAT

Al Lowe knows how to make games fun, not these new try hards you get now and then in the industry.

I had always hoped he would come back, he has been pressurized by a huge fan base to make a come back, you can read about it on Al Lowe's site.
    be free

Comment

There was some talk that they might have hired him to work on Magna *** Laude (which he wanted to, and believed that it could be a possibility), but unfortunatly they didn't

Comment

This sounds like a good game to follow.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I thought the title was, "Al Lowe is black" and I wasn't sure what that was about...

Nice to see him get back in but I'm curious if Sam Suede will just be a LL knockoff or something different.
          I never know their names, But i smile just the same
          New faces...Strange places,
          Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
          -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Sam Suede sounds like LSL to me.

Not that that is a bad thing.

Comment

It sure looks like it's the same comedy style he uses for this game

Comment

There's an interview with Al Lowe on "Adventure Classic Gaming", but only the last 3-4 questions is actually about this new game:

adventure game, interactive fiction, graphic adventure, text adventure, adventure gaming, classic gaming, retro gaming, classic game, classic adventure game, review, preview, interview, feature, gallery, screenshot, forum, cheat, walkthrough, faq, hint, guide, spoiler, help, solution, computer game, video game, pc game, console game

Also there's a few new screenshots and a "trailer" on the company site:

Comment

Can you summarise for lazy people?

Comment

Well... it doesn't really tell much about the game, the large part that is not about the game, is mostly about his life, how he got into the game bussiness, and how they kept "teasing" him during the development of Magna *** Laude

For the questions about this new game, you could just go read them youself

Comment

I could. I nearly always wait to the review stage since I don't like to spend finite gaming time reading about games that will come out in the distant future. However, since this site has an exemption I am well within the rules to ask for a summary.

Comment

Great interview.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                        X