Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Steel for Nintendo Wii

Check out this awesome trailer from E3

Maybe they were right and it is a revolution afterall!
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Go check out the press conference. They showcased exactly how the technology works for Red Steel. Its a 8-12 minute presentation by one of the French developers.

Its in the 10-oclock hour, near the beginning. Well worth it
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Oh you mean the one with the Fran Mirabella?

Yeah looks sweet. The controller seems pretty sensitive, smokers will prolly suck on fps games just like in real life shooting haha

The episodes with the sword are cool as well. I'm starting University Kendo next semester so those skills might come handy.

- Paul Valery

Comment

But it's still called the wii.

Comment

Whats wrong with Wii?

- Paul Valery

Comment

That looks soooooooooooo cool. I wanna.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
              Whats wrong with Wii?
              It's a sucky ass name.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

who cares about the name if it is going to let you kill things on screen with a lightsaber while waving your arms around like a nutter, while you make 'vwoooom' noises
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! [=Horray]

I got a very strange and perplex face when I first click on a codename Dolphin's screenshot to see that it was... just a cube. I checked to see if it was 1st of April. So I'll get used to a Wii.
                  Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

it would be better if it were called the nintendo "gonads and strife."
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                      who cares about the name if it is going to let you kill things on screen with a lightsaber while waving your arms around like a nutter, while you make 'vwoooom' noises
                      Oh, so *that's* the demographic they were going for.

Comment

Check this out, I am not a console person at all, but I love the console fights, everyone acts like it's all important, but I really like what they're coming out with.

I wouldn't mind standing up while I play my PC games, it would be a nice change, get some movement into my body and stuff.

edit: this video is even better: http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...ontroller.html
                        be free

Comment

Working...
                        X