Command and Conquer 3 on it's way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command and Conquer 3 on it's way?

I was visiting gamer.no(Norwegian) today, and they have a story on C&C3! It's not official yet, but they report that a pic of what seems to be the cover of PC Gamer has been published on the net, telling that the magazine has an explusive story on C&C3 and the title "New race, new story, new war". There also is some screenshots flowing around on the net. I haven't been able to find the mag pic(gamer.no of course can't link to it, but I did find this:

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Well, it wouldn't be that surprising. Those screenshots make it look a lot like Generals, though.
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

My thought too. But I guess they use the same graphics engine.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I thought we were already up to C&C 59b?

Comment

No, that was Street Fighter.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Wikipedia is fast as always:

EDIT: Another link: http://www.cncnz.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX
              Well, it wouldn't be that surprising. Those screenshots make it look a lot like Generals, though.
              It certainly does look like an improvement of the graphics engine used for Generals. and the title should be changed to C&C 13 or 14

"Wikipedia is fast as always:"
              Tiberian Twilight is a much older concept,and this doesn't look like it.

Comment

KANE LIVES IN DEATH.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

PC Gamer has Battlefield 2142. I am prety sure I killed Kane a long ime ago. Maybe I just Nodded off.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                    "Wikipedia is fast as always:"
                    Tiberian Twilight is a much older concept,and this doesn't look like it.
                    Try reading the page I linked to. It has been updated with all the info available on the net of C&C3 so far.

Comment

The game is confirmed btw, under the name Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. In short, was is said in the article on gamer.no, is that:
                      • *The game will go back to the roots of C&C
                        *It will have an interesting story which will be told in an innovative way, for example by the game reflecting the playing style of the player.
                        *The game will have IP based voice communication, integrated clan support and it will allow a public to watch the battles.

Comment

*It will have an interesting story which will be told in an innovative way, for example by the game reflecting the playing style of the player.
                        So if I play a pacifist, it will adjust to that?
                        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Not quite sure, but I guess we'll know by 2007, when the game's coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX

So if I play a pacifist, it will adjust to that?
                            Yeah it adjusts by saying you fail, try again.

Comment

Working...
                            X