Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia 46: Lost

Mafia 46: Lost

Captain Rasputin knew they were in trouble. The hydraulics were failing, and the engines were dropping out one by one. The altimeter was still working; unfortunately it showed that the plane was getting closer and closer to the ground. Closer and closer it came until the dark blue sea reached up and ripped the plane out of the sky.

Reismark awoke to find that he was still alive. He wrestled out of his harness and looked in the seat next to him. Jonny was still unconscious and had a large gash on his forehead. He freed Jonny from his belt and began dragging him to the escape hatch.

Rubychaser and Adagio volunteered to sit on the hatch aisle and were both actively trying to get it open. Skanky Burns stepped up and pointed to the red handle and motioned that it needed to be pushed to the left, not the right.

Chaunk and Hercules arrived just as the hatch was opening. Both turned back and help Reismark carry Jonny to the hatch. The fuselage that was left of the plane was propped up on a coral reef about 100 meters from some kind of island. They managed to ready a couple of rafts and salvage some items from the plane including a good bit of food from the forward galley. They all piled into the two rafts and paddled to shore.

Captain Rasputin checked for a pulse on his co-pilot Ming, but none was found. He made his way back to the navigator, Rah, who was unconscious, but still breathing. He also noticed that the pilots section had completely separated from the rest of the plane and had come to a rest, nose down, about 10 meters from the shore of some island. At least we are near land he thought.

Tuberski kept thinking that this was the hottest saltiest margarita that he had ever tasted as he regained consciousness face down in the surf. He started looking up and down the beach and found Ljube, Paddy the Scot, James, and Fishsticks all nearby.

Civman2000 wandered in to the group from the beach to the west, his arm badly broken with a bone protruding from his forearm.

A weathered and tanned Nikolai wandered in from the jungle carrying a small bunch of bananas. When he saw the people on the people on the beach, he dropped his food and could not believe his eyes. After 6 months on the island, finally his rescuers were here. He ran to the group shouting, “I’m saved, I’m saved.”

The group was all together and the stage was set. Hercules set Civman2000’s arm and bandaged Rah’s forehead. Rah had yet to regain consciousness and was quite feverish. He kept moaning over and over, “It’s him, I know it is him.”

The group began gathering bits of luggage that had washed ashore and taking stock of what they had. They decided to sit and get a bite to eat around the fire that they had built as nightfall was approaching. Hercules went to check on Rah but found that he was no longer breathing. Upon closer examination, his throat had been cut. Rah was murdered!

Hercules approached the group with his findings and they decided that someone in the group was a killer. They concluded that a vote would be taken and the person with the most votes would be killed just as they had killed.
    Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; April 17, 2006, 14:49.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

1RasputinAlive
    2ReismarkAlive
    3JonnyAlive
    4RubychaserAlive
    5AdagioAlive
    6SkankyBurnsAlive
    7ChaunkAlive
    8HerculesAlive
    9RahKilled by Mafia Round 1
    10TuberskiAlive
    11LjubeAlive
    12Paddy the ScotAlive
    13JamesAlive
    14FishsticksAlive
    15Civman2000Alive
    16NikolaiAlive
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Damn, that's a record for my shortest game.
      But at least Ming died before I did.

Since I'll probably pay a bit less attention to this game now, PLEASE make sure i'm in the next one. I'm traveling next week and don't want to miss out.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmm. Deja vu here (says the guy who did the second Mafia on the Nile. ).

Hang on! I'm not playing but Nikolai is?

Who do I blame here? Spaced or Ras?

Comment

This mafia game is Lost? Oh well, guess someone should start the next one.

Yes, that was a dumb joke. BTW, the story post says something about a secret vote, I'd guess that should be clarified if it's not actually how we're doing things.
          I was the hangman for the local jail, but they found out I was in the mafia and sent me off to nuclear war.

Comment

Duke, blame Ras, I only took his list and did not check it myself (spent more time on the story).

But you be the odd man out here.

And if you weren't in the list, then you can't be the mafia, so what would be the point of adding you now?

Voting by posting as always, Jamsticks.
            Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; April 17, 2006, 18:33.

Comment

[rolls dice] I failed my sarcasm check. "Voting by pm as always?" Is this new to combat the 17-way ties in the last game? Or am I just being denser than lead?
              I was the hangman for the local jail, but they found out I was in the mafia and sent me off to nuclear war.

Comment

Voting by PM? Why???
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Voting by PM should not be allowed.

Comment

I agree. We should vote as we've always done; public.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Stupid me, no voting by pm.

I was thinking of other FGs, been a while since I did this one.

*Spaced was wondering why he had no pms at this point.

Comment

You won't get much votes this way either, compared to the number of players.

BTW, does anyone know why Hercules used so much time checking rah?

Comment

Hrm, yeah perhaps Hercules could explain that to us?

And also why Rah kept on saying "It's him, it's him" when Hercules was slitting his throat bandaging his head?
                          Play hangman.

Comment

I doubt it be Hercules. Therefore it must be Nikolai.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
                              And also why Rah kept on saying "It's him, it's him" when Hercules was slitting his throat bandaging his head?
                              Sounds like a good reason to vote for Hercules
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X