2. fishsticks
    3. Spaced Cowboy
    4. joncha
    5. Jonny
    6. snoopy369
    7. Hercules
    8. Jaguar
    9. Ljube
    Last edited by Skanky Burns; April 14, 2006, 02:33.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

f!rst p0st

in
    I was the hangman for the local jail, but they found out I was in the mafia and sent me off to nuclear war.

Comment

I'll GM it.
      Play hangman.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Inne!
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

In.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

In. Though 31 still isn't finished.

Comment

Cleary Sparrowhawk doesn't want to finish it because I was winning.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Clearly 33 is where it's at.

I'm in. Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke etc.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by fishsticks
                    f!rst p0st
                    You seem to think we're at CFC or something ...
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Out until I either finish 31, or accept my failure for not completing it .

Originally posted by Jonny
                      In. Though 31 still isn't finished.
                      Originally posted by joncha
                      Cleary Sparrowhawk doesn't want to finish it because I was winning.
                      Not sure who was "winning"..........who really wins a war anyway?? But if you three (above 2 plus Spaced) are up to it I will revive the game this weekend so that we can bring it to conclusion. (I have Friday and Monday off work, so I should be able to dedicate some time to this game).

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

In again,

But at some time in the near future, I should sign up to GM a game.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

You should..........it's sooooooooooo much fun

(actually it isn't a big deal, but I was keeping a spreadsheet summarizing everyone's stockpile and the last turn I was asked a question that didn't agree with my spreadsheet, so now I have to go back and double check 27 days worth of orders and I kinda put it off ).

/me
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                            Out until I either finish 31, or accept my failure for not completing it .

Not sure who was "winning"..........who really wins a war anyway?? But if you three (above 2 plus Spaced) are up to it I will revive the game this weekend so that we can bring it to conclusion. (I have Friday and Monday off work, so I should be able to dedicate some time to this game).

* Sparrowhawk
                            Sounds good to me.

Comment

One hour left!

In.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X