StrifeShadow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StrifeShadow

now that I have your attention from the funky title name, this is an rts released by Ethermoon Entertainment, an indy game company.

http://www.ethermoon.com/main/index.phtml <- website

The game was focused towards multiplayer gamers, so it has no single player. It is micromanagement intensive, but there is lower unit lethality then starcraft so one has more time to perform such activities. Its multiplayer population has moved on to other things, so only DL the demo if you have someone you can play with/against either on lan or via the ingame gamespy match making service. The demo has one of the full races, 3 maps, and a demo user can play against someone who has the full version of the game, and for more information, that website up there.

The demo is available on fileplanet, but I decided to upload it to another service, rapidshare. heres the link for that:

the file is ~30 megs, it has the demo and a number of demo game replays from way back when. to download it click on free, then wait for the timer to run down(40 seconds probably), then enter the 3 letter code into the appropriate box and press the button.

If no one is playing it now why bother?

Comment

Hence the if you have someone else thats willing to try it out part. it is a fairly interesting game.

Comment

I prefer to play games with large playerbases.

Comment

Working...
        X