Battlefield 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2142

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I thought this might be of interest... I haven't played BF2 much, but maybe I'll keep an eye on it. Though the video didn't make me say "OMG!!one This awsome, me have, me play"
    This space is empty... or is it?

It has Mechs !!

Comment

I was wondering when they'd get to the future!

w00t!

I was watching that trailer waiting for the Battlefield theme to go off. (boot boot boot-boot boot)
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Meh, looks lame.

I prefer infantry fps games myself.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

You can still play infantry on this one

But I know what you mean, in Battlefield I never use vehicles, always infantry

Much more fun
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Same game, different graphics set. I guess it gives fans of every different genre a Battlefield to choose from. Now they just need a "Battlefield Old-West" and they'll have all the bases covered
            I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Originally posted by ZargonX
              Now they just need a "Battlefield Old-West" and they'll have all the bases covered
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I won't be playing it. BF2 is enough, the fact that BF2142 is coming out very soon means that EA is just making more money - the game doesn't have any significant development time, hence it's going to be mostly like BF2 in the future, hardly anything worth spending money on.

Given that I play online shooters quite casually (I maybe have 40 hours logged on BF2), I'm certainly not interested.
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                X