Project Offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Offset

In-game shot: (ok its not really in the game, but it's what he looks like if we saw a shot of him in the game.

This is an FPS, but man does it look good. When Doom3 shots came out, I was surprised, but the more shots I saw, the less surprised I was, because of the dark shadows, repetitions, etc.

Even Oblivion does not impress me in terms of graphics, but it does impress me in size and depth of play (from what I have seen and read).

But Offset, they have really pushed it with this one, my hope in gaming is reviving itself, I really think graphics like this can make a game fun to play. (provided it has great phsyics).

Check out the vids too.
    be free

Not sure why gnarled old men will make games great to play, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Comment

Ahh yes, DrSpikes usual non-sensical and ignorant statements never ceases to amaze anyone.
      be free

Comment

It's neither nonsensical or ignorant - perhaps you just failed to see the subtle point. Don't worry, I'll give you another chance.

Comment

Hey, gnarled old men have character, perhaps you need to posses some to see it.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
          X