Ghost Recon reviews are coming in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon reviews are coming in

GRAW is out and it looks like one fun mofo. An 94% average so far.

Not every critic is the same. Metacritic offers aggregated game reviews from the top critics, and our own METASCORE pinpoints at a glance how each game was reviewed.

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

screens look good

although I've never been a fan of Tom Clancy games

I like more action, less waiting around to do stuff

this is coming out for PC too right?

any idea of release date?

if you can shoot vehicles with RPG's or other type of missiles or rockets, I will definitely get it

but if it's just like, one shot kill, more tactics than action (i.e. boring), and the guns are totally inaccurate after the first shot...

then I'll pass
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The HUD looks just a bit too crowded to my taste.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
        screens look good

although I've never been a fan of Tom Clancy games

I like more action, less waiting around to do stuff

this is coming out for PC too right?

any idea of release date?

if you can shoot vehicles with RPG's or other type of missiles or rockets, I will definitely get it

but if it's just like, one shot kill, more tactics than action (i.e. boring), and the guns are totally inaccurate after the first shot...

then I'll pass
        Its coming out on PC in a couple of months, IRC.

If you didn't like the previous games, you probably won't like this one.
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I'd usually solo most of the GR games as a sniper. I hated the missions where you had to follow convoys and constantly switch between guys to keep them from getting killed.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Good game. What it is missing is the need to do something by a set period of time that was present in the original Ghost Recon. But still, the game is hard and exciting, mainly because of the very impressive AI.
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
            X