WC3 TFT and much hilarity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WC3 TFT and much hilarity

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

I know there aren't many fans here, but I just saw this page. Highly immature, and simply the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I had to share it.

Edit for Duke: Please don't read this page if you are offended by the words ****, ******, or *******.
    Last edited by DrSpike; January 13, 2006, 17:14.

"The Huntskrieg is a giant blob of Huntresses that can destroy anything outside of air units, which they are evenly matched against."

"were the hopeless-to-win Democrats to the Night Elf Republican Attack-Move Machine"

Comment

My favourite:

Your local tavern:

This Night Elf building is unusual in that:
      • It is placed at predetermined locations (often far away from your base) and you cannot build your own.
      • It is accessible by opponents! A gameplay bug, I would assume.
      • Some maps do not even use the Tavern, creating an artificial disadvantage that only allows you to use four of the seven Night Elf heroes.

Comment

I didn't get any of those at all I'm afraid.

ZOMFG!!! N00b!
        Although it does have certain words that aren't allowed at 'poly - maybe you should warn people of this in the OP.

Comment

That's good stuff, couldn't pick a favorite.
          While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

How about:

Demon Hunter

A blind melee hero who tanks surprisingly well, deals solid damage, meshes well with whatever Night Elf unit you employ to mass production, and possesses a disturbingly powerful ultimate transformation spell in addition to its bread-and-butter mana-damaging regular ability. Most Night Elf players will explain to you that my comments are based on biased perspective and that, by comparison, the ‘Blood Mage is capable of destroying civilizations at level three and the Tauren Chieftain used Warstomp to cause the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.' I obviously made up that quote, but if the average Night Elf player didn't have down syndrome, I'm sure it would go something like that.

Comment

Working...
            X