Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there ANY good bond games for PC? i played a few fun ones on nintendo\playsation with friends, would be cool to fire one up again(except i dont have a playstation\nintendo now) i played a sucky one from EA a while back, something based on bond 20 i think.

Post your well reasoned arguments why 'xyz' is top notch(or if thats too much a title would do)
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Games based on films are almost always bad.

Comment

Thats why im asking if there *are* any good games(for pc)

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

No Bond games that I know of.

Comment

Rats guess if you dont know any,they arnt there

Comment

Working...
          X