Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APB

Comment

• Some quite good guesses here. All wrong of course.

Clue later.

Comment

• *Spaced Taps Fingers
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• *Spaced Taps Fingers
          Don;t why but the phrase above just appealed to me as a login/user name. Maybe my next test account at work will be along those lines.

A guess? Hill Street Blues by Krisalis

Comment

• Sorry I was waiting for some good guesses. Perhaps I'll just get on with the next clue.

Clue 3: I played on the Spectrum (also available on C64 etc) and paid the princely sum of £9.99 for this Ocean game.

Comment

• A race game perhaps, Chase HQ?
              Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Damn, he good.

Comment

• Back in the game! I have to give credit to ZargonX for putting me on the right track with his earlier guess.
                  Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

• Found a nice title, c64 only late 80´s. Dr.Spike may not have had the chance to play this one so that means a chance to score some points for the other contenders.

This game, while old, had plenty of gore
                    So it should be placed in the box of survival horror.
                    The game was big with much to adore
                    And it involved disk swapping galore!

Comment

• Originally posted by CapTVK
                      Found a nice title, c64 only late 80´s. Dr.Spike may not have had the chance to play this one so that means a chance to score some points for the other contenders.

Comment

• You can still take a guess.

Comment

• I can't think of a C64 game that required disk swapping.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                            I can't think of a C64 game that required disk swapping.
                            Strangley not any platformer did need a second disk,

But

Pool of Radiance

did
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Pool of Radiance had plenty of hacking and slashing but that ain´t it.

Comment

• Well, looks like you have us so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X