The Game Shattered Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Shattered Union

Please don't deleate this thread, because I want this one to be about the game itself.
    I just got home, and the game is here. It is in a small box with 2 disks and a manual. I have disk one in the DVD now and ready to load.

I played it for a few min. It is Hex base, just like all of the old SSI games were.

Comment

Is there any resource management ? Not sure how keen i am on a purely tactical turn based combat game without resource management, economics or even some sort of tech tree ?

Comment

Originally posted by Standup
        Is there any resource management ? Not sure how keen i am on a purely tactical turn based combat game without resource management, economics or even some sort of tech tree ?
        I played AOE 3 most of the time last night, so I don't know yet. There are no worker that I have seen. Just before you start, there is screen were you buy Tanks, Art, Planes, and Inf squad.

Comment

Any update ? Or too busy CIVing ?

Comment

Any update ? Or too busy CIVing ?
            Civing

Comment

I've seen the box for this one. Is it turn-based, real-time, or some combination?

[EDITED: Ummm, never mind. Found my answer.]
              Last edited by Aabraxan; November 10, 2005, 18:18.

Comment

Wow 2 threads on the first page and hardly any posts in either. Everyone must be playing Civ.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                  Wow 2 threads on the first page and hardly any posts in either. Everyone must be playing Civ.
                  We are playing civ.

Comment

Ok a bit of a thread resurection here but i'm still curious. Is there anything to this game ?

Comment

It seems to have rather a low profile.

Comment

I like the fact that the game totally ignores two other states.

If you ask me, it sounds kind of like Crimson Skies stuff....shoot they even pilfer the name "Pacifica".

At least Crimson Skies represents all 50 states.
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Ok a bit of a thread resurection here but i'm still curious. Is there anything to this game ?
                          I stop playing this game after my last post. I have removed it from the HD. I got it at Target and so I can not take it back.

Comment

Was that because it was no good or just lack of time ?

Comment

Working...
                            X