X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait for the 2nd chapter
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Yeah, I'll come back for that. And when you consider I spent way more time on Guild Wars than I ever have on a 'proper' MMORPG I consider it £20 very well spent indeed.

Comment

I'm shocked. A week with no responses? Guess Civ4 is keeping more than myself away from GW. I think I'll head back to GW this week for a little while anyway. I want to get a character out of pre-sear for some extra storage.

Comment

Yeah Civ4 is taking its toll here. I note my guild have just dropped out of the top 20 on ladder for the first time in months.

Comment

heh.

Me on the other hand I've been too busy in GW to post ha
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I haven't logged on for the last 2 weeks. Which is especially sad, since some of my EQ2 guildies opened GW accounts especially to keep touch with me, and now I disappoint them a second time. But I can not jump out of my skin.

Hold the Apolyton banner high, Barinthus. You seem to be our last persistent presence in Tyria.

Comment

Ever since I started working, I'm too tired on the evenings ot play on GW. That, AND I'm going to buy Civ4 today
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                  I haven't logged on for the last 2 weeks. Which is especially sad, since some of my EQ2 guildies opened GW accounts especially to keep touch with me, and now I disappoint them a second time. But I can not jump out of my skin.

Hold the Apolyton banner high, Barinthus. You seem to be our last persistent presence in Tyria.
                  I'm going to PvP tonight - we need to get back onto the first page of the ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                    Ever since I started working, I'm too tired on the evenings ot play on GW. That, AND I'm going to buy Civ4 today
                    gg sleep.

Comment

Sleep is VERY over rated

Whats the latest on the expansion, does anyone know?
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

The Frog said it'll come next year. Early, I think, maybe even January?
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

The latest here is if it comes out now I might die of sleep deprivation, so I hope it doesn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

Yessir!
                            /salute
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

A new class for GW was featured in an issue of PLAY magazine. And it has been confirmed by A-net themselves.

I'm very curious about this class myself!

Overall picture - http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sin13yy0yk.jpg

Closer view to better read the text -

Who is Barinthus?

Comment

My weekly bump of this thread. Got my +30ap finally. Now to cap Barrage and Spike Trap.

Comment

Working...
                                X