No announcement yet.

Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving it as well, though still on the island. The missions so far have had a very KOTOR feel to it interestingly enough. I'm playing a necro for this chapter (waiting for the Derivish and Paragon to lose some of its novelity). The shambling horrors are fun and require least management of all the critters (but the Flesh) because they last pretty long on their own and turn into hooked horrors when they die. But they are very slow and are often far behind the group. Plus, letting all my minions and heroes do the work gets a little boring after awhile. I wish you got more skills to start with. I swear that Factions gave you more skills, unless I missed something.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Started a new thread:

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
        It owns very hard indeed. Interesting that the conventional wisdom has now become (as I argued 6 months ago in these threads) that Prophecies was awesome, Factions was so-so in comparison, and that Anet had it in them to do another great game. Nightfall is that game, and you should buy it or forever suffer for your oversight.
        The reviews for this one are certainly good, time will tell if I agree with them (and you )

I will say one thing here is a big minus, getting a sin for your hero in Cantha, just what I wanted, a sin

Sorry but I just dont like em, unless played extrememly well, they are glass cannons.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Hmm, don't take them? And post in the other thread not this one.

Comment

• Oh ya sorry, I had the sudden urge to go on my sin rant, off to the other thread I go, hopefully this one will get locked soon.............
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
            X