No announcement yet.

Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinde Seraklon. I am on every now and then.

Comment

• Florianna Mu will get you my toons or Healbot Pvp is my more famous disposable.
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Ah, teh Jamski is back from no broadband hell.

Comment

• So I saw the game changes coming and I am pretty impressed with them. I like that you can store skill and weapon sets. I've been waiting for that a loooong time.

Of course now I'm playing Eve and not GW much anymore.

Comment

• You should see the whinging on Guild Guru. So many are threatening to quit because their favorite farming builds won't work. Most of them complaining that they are bored with the game and want their mindless repetitve tasks back. That said, I found a killer build for farming the Rit Lord's staff. To bad he only drops about 1 in 20. So not really worth the time, unless you want the staff.

Personally, I love the changes. The new features are great. The skill changes will make for new builds. I've finally started mixing dye to see how they look. The grey is nice just for getting that right look cheap for certain armors. Hopefully, the other new color will be in the dye trader so people will stop charging 100k for them. Henchmen are a lot better. Cruised through Nahpui with them. However, they still don't understand how to pull. But then neither do most pugs.

They are going to fix a few bugs like the green staves losing properties and the overly sensitive interrupt when moving.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Looking forward to Nightfall, I haven't played much lately but Ill probably get it this weekend.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi
                You should see the whinging on Guild Guru. So many are threatening to quit because their favorite farming builds won't work. Most of them complaining that they are bored with the game and want their mindless repetitve tasks back.
                Always happens - some people don't like adapting. Having said that they have never really got it right for dps in pve, and if (as some have reported - haven't played yet) they've changed skills like ss without changing barrage or meteor shower or fiends then all they've done is reduce the number of top tier pve dmg builds.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                  Looking forward to Nightfall, I haven't played much lately but Ill probably get it this weekend.
                  *really* excited about NF. My copy arrives tomorrow, and I think it will fit through the letterbox. If not you shall hear me sobbing tomorrow evening.

Comment

• I finally installed the cd key last night, Ill piddle around Elona this evening for a couple of hours.

I need to figure out how the heros work................
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Holy crap, I didn't even know this was released. I'm going to have to postpone getting this until I have had enough of NWN2, sometime in 2008.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Yep last thursday I believe.

Im playing too much EVE to really get into this expansion however, Ill probably only play one or two nights a week

Comment

• Yeah, been playing too many other MMOs for the last two expansions. It is on my list though.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I haven't even finished Factions, FFS.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• It owns very hard indeed. Interesting that the conventional wisdom has now become (as I argued 6 months ago in these threads) that Prophecies was awesome, Factions was so-so in comparison, and that Anet had it in them to do another great game. Nightfall is that game, and you should buy it or forever suffer for your oversight.

Comment

• I can buy it, but I won't have time to play it.

Comment

Working...
                                X