X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 - 1 post (0.003/day)
    2002 - 28 posts (0.077/day)
    2003 - 704 posts (1.929/day)
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• The big question now is, why did jamski ignore my pleas for help with GvG?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Cos he is teh noobzor!

or maybe because he goes afk quite a bit and didn't see the msg

Comment

• maybe I was afk
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• That's highly implausible.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• He was typing to you in the trade channel.

Comment

• WTS - A Jamski, 100g.

Comment

• So what's the early word on Nightfall based on the current World Preview Event?

Did they actually get back to the goodness of Prophecies, or is it more of the Factions nonsense?

Comment

• Heroes look omg zomfg awesome, but first few missions are timed ones, which isn't so good.

Comment

• Ok, we need to create a list of people who play and who their characters are. I have quite of few names on my friends list, but I've forgotten who they belong to. Since my guild split to create a new guild for our alliance, I have put a bunch of them on the list too. In short, my friends list is long and in need of cleaning. So I need to know who people are to know whether they will survive the purge or not. Also, we may want to paly together sometime.

My primary character is Aji Moto, a monk. I also have a Ranger who is a fair distance on Cantha and Tyria.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I'm not terribly active at the moment, but if you have me in there, it's probably as Antti Thesis. My Factions PVE character is Antti Dilet.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Alf the Axe, Warrior
                          Yue Ying Tang, Ele
                          Man Tuo Luo, necro
                          Marion the Monk, Monk
                          Grey Mamba, Assassin
                          Varinur Arotan, Ranger
                          Calden Areon, Mesmer
                          Elite was Eileen, Ritualist

Comment

• Ah, so you're Alf the Axe. I've seen you on several times, suspected you were poly, but wasn't sure who.

Kass, didn't have yours at all. Thanks
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• The one and only.

Comment

• Aravorn Elessar will get you to all of my toons.
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X