No announcement yet.

Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I play every now and then. Mostly alliance battles. Need to get back to the campaign sometime but no real hurry. Why I love the no monthly fee.

I have my R/Rt build and like it.

Comment

• I'm still playing with my monk. I'm thinking about starting an Assassin to explore Cantha with.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I've been in France, just got back, will be playing ALL WEEK! Hurrah for holidays!
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I don't think I can see, if any of you Euros are on. Or it's just that you play at weird times.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I play evenings (GMT) when I am playing, which I am not at the moment.

Comment

• That's because you suck!
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Actually I own so hard I am giving you all a chance to catch up to my level of skill. You should thank me really.

Comment

• Chapter 3 professions announced. They are Paragon (bardy type support) and Dervish (rogue again since they screwed up the assassin so badly).

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Actually I own so hard I am giving you all a chance to catch up to my level of skill. You should thank me really.
                    Oh, well. Thanks then.

Saw Jamski the other day there. He said I wasn't cool enough to play with him. I guess he's right.

I don't think I can play with you guys anyway, since a lot of you are on the Euro server and I'm on the US. The international server is a ghost town.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I play on international all the time. We have some guildies on the US servers, so we arrange a meeting.
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Wow, still playing? How are you mostly amusing yourself at the moment? (in GW that is).

Comment

• Winning Halls a lot, doing missions with guildies, chasing titles...

Comment

• Personally I can't be assed with the titles - such potential but the way they've implemented it is awful.

Who are you winning halls with?

Comment

• Requiem Lords. All the practice paid off.

Comment

• I actually very impressed.

We had 4 decent players, including me, and a bunch of other people I liked but who even with careful and patient explanations wouldn't accept that (e.g) taking gladiator's defence as your elite in PvP was not that smart.

Well done.

What build are you running?

Comment

Working...
                                X