No announcement yet.

Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not gonna go buy another game, what am I going to do with two copies of Factions?
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Well you might have 2 accounts like me.

However, I cancelled my pre-ordered game. I only buy from companies where I can immediately cancel if they don't deliver on the day of release.

Comment

• Perhaps some higher power is trying to keep me from bombing my exam.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Well you should focus on the important things first.

But do some revision after just to be safe.

Comment

• I didn't preorder, and my game's supposed to be in the post and all, it's just delayed. I think it's the Finnish postal service. They should disband its monopoly.

Comment

• My MeRit Antti Dilet is now level 6

Comment

• Lol, you are playing your secondary as your primary too? When will people learn.

Comment

• Huh?

Comment

• Is it a fast casting rit or a proper mesmer?

Comment

• For now it's been strictly a Mesmer and lugging only Pain and/or Union around. I haven't played a pve Mesmer before and didn't want to miss out on that. Illusion and Inspiration ftw!

Comment

• Ok then that's fine.

Comment

• Yeah, we wouldn't accept a fast casting Rit. Umm. . .why wouldn't we?
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• That's just because DrSpike is some sort of purist curmudgeon.

Comment

• Fast casting Rit FTW
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Rit spells are slow to cast and have longish recharges. Ritualist primary attribute (Spawning Power) only really effects spirits (and spirit-related skills)

Mesmers are fast-casting and can use Mantra of Recovery to halve recharges.

A MeRit using only Rit spells (no spirits) won't miss the Spawning Power attribute.

In conclusion:

Fast casting Rit FTW
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X