No announcement yet.

Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I called it a rumour as I didn't see a message from a developer confirming it. One may exist.

Comment

• Mmm that dude, Jeff something, one of their top dogs has said it in one of interviews he did. In fact they have a team working on Chapter 3 and other one working on Chapter 4 according to the top dog named Jeff.
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Played a load more this week. My views are quite mixed. I am quite unimpressed by the 12v12s and the Factions concept generally, but I really like the new missions.

I am on the fence about the 8 man PvP missions. If these were organised they could be a blast. With them being random team its just a waste of time once you've won the map once.

Still haven't tried the competitive score based PvE ones.

Comment

• The score-based ones are THE way to get faction fast. 8,000 faction for a daily best? We can do that!

I bought my 15k Kurzick Monk armour today and dyed it black. FTW.

FTW.
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Faster than 2 mins for 400 faction for some mindless repeatable quest?

Comment

• That's 400 valueless Luxon faction though. Luxon faction is soooo much easier to get - why do you think Jadite sells for 1k and Amber for 2.5k?
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• I have no idea what you're talking about.

Must... wait... another... month...
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                  That's 400 valueless Luxon faction though. Luxon faction is soooo much easier to get - why do you think Jadite sells for 1k and Amber for 2.5k?
                  Damn, I'm Kurzick so far.

Comment

• Well Kurzick faction can't be farmed quite so quickly, sorry

Comment

• That's ok, I think the Faction implementation is pretty silly tbh, so don't envisage spending any time on it.

Comment

• Btw, give me a shout if you are doing the score based PvE missions - I like the sound of these. My account in Req is not upgraded to Factions yet unfortunately, but I can play on my other account.

I'll probably upgrade at some stage so I can play the Ritualist. However, I'm waiting to see what happens with the character slots offer.

Comment

• I caved in. I ordered the game. Fortunately play.com is out of stock so it'll probably take a week or two to arrive.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Same happened to me - I cancelled and went to the game store in my lunch break.

Comment

• I'm too stingy to go buy it from a brick and mortar store.

Comment

• Me too, but my need was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X