No announcement yet.

Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome, though I bought a second account for Prophecies already.

Comment

• Factions is coming out as of this Friday (april 28) but if you preordered you will be able to enter Factions 24 hours early.
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• I'm going to have problems, as I'm into WoW at the moment. Still, if I start thinking up reasons now to take Friday off maybe I can do both.

Comment

• I'd love to take Friday off, but I have the external examiner coming into school I kinda have to be there, I guess.
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I think "absent because of playing Guild Wars" wouldn't look good on your papers, no.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• No, I imagine he'd be pretty pissed.
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• One more reason to take the day off...

oin us for the Guild Wars Factions Head Start Event, and participate in the exciting Day of the Tengu celebration!

As you know, the Head Start allows access to the lands of Cantha a full 24 hours before the game’s global release. During those hours, Cantha is hosting a special event—Day of the Tengu—where players celebrate the first anniversary of peace since the cessation of the Tengu Wars. But all is not peace and harmony even now, for the day’s events are threatened by a return of the vile Naga.

In Cantha, you are invited to complete a series of quests in honor of the Tengu, quests that also aid in the effort to beat back the erstwhile invading forces. If you are successful, you will earn Naga Fangs, which you can exchange for unique rewards! At periodic intervals throughout the course of the day's event, be sure that you visit Shing Jea Monastery, where you will find that, if you have a sufficient number of Naga Fangs, the fangs will be converted into wearable Tengu Masks. These coveted items—customized just for you—will be unique across all Guild Wars campaigns!

The Head Start Event and the Day of the Tengu quest series are available only to pre-order customers of Guild Wars Factions. Want to get in on the action? Check with your local retailer, or pre-order Guild Wars Factions online and obtain an access key in time to participate in the event.
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• ToniteatmidnitePSTFactionsareopening,IamsoexcitedI couldjustspit!!!!
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• I was just in Cantha, anyone else find the new continent yet?
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I'm in Cantha RIGHT NOW. Too busy to post

Comment

• My game hasn't despatched.

Is the guild still together Jam? Will be back as soon as my copy arrives.

Comment

• The guild is very much together and making a killing today by farming the pre-order event. We're going to come out if today about 50k richer EACH.

Comment

• Well, I'll miss that. But then I'm so much more fantastically rich than you lot it doesn't really matter.

I got tired of wating for Amazon, so I bought a copy today in my lunch break. See you later.

Comment

• Whoot! I have 3 days off work to PLAY AROUND IN CANTHA! Factions is totally awesome.

Comment

• Whoot! I have 40 days to STUDY FOR MY ENTRANCE EXAMS! I think I'll pass up on Factions until June.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X