No announcement yet.

FG: Gladiator IX Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, prolly Wednesday for start date.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Comment

edit: Thanks
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Sorry, RL concerns are getting in the way (I know, I know, you've heard it before- sorry!) I haven't forgotten about this though.
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well I've had limited net access so it's worked out. However, now I'm back

Comment

Real life? What's that ...

Comment

He's been playing Civ4.

Comment

No, actually I've moved. And now JUST got my net access back.

So later tonight, after work, assuming all 4 of you remember this thread exists...

Comment

Thread? Wha... oh, this thread.

Comment

Who is Theben?

Comment

Spell it that way and no one will be able to answer you...

Comment

Well, pleased to meet you, and maybe the other combatants would confirm they are still playing?

Comment

Ah, yes, that would be a good idea. Everyone still on board?

Comment

Check
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Yes, we are checking. Are you still going to play?

Comment

Working...
                                X